Probably you broke your remote control and want to use universal remote control for your ceiling fan and light.
Here are best picks we could find on Amazon hope this will serve you.
- Installation is very easy and fast, It is a nice looking remote and with rubber textured buttons that are easy to press and it comes with a holster you can mount to the wall.
- Includes separate buttons for 3 fan speeds, designed to separately control your ceiling fan speed and light; Includes wall cradle for handheld remote control, This kit converts regular ceiling fan into a remote controllable one.
- Operates to a distance of up to 49-feet.Works with down rod mounted fans; receiver mounts in fan canopy
- Important Notice: we put the dimension of receiver in pictures, please view it carefully and make sure there is enough space in the canopy of your fan
- Our Total Customer Satisfaction Guarantee – Thank you for making us the PECHAM ceiling fan remote control. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, simply contact us to request a refund or exchange! One year warranty!
- This remote control is designed to separately control your ceiling fan speed and light brightness.
- There are 4 buttons (HI,MED, LOW, OFF) to control the speed of the fan and off.
- The light button will control the light on and off. Dimmer controls light brightness when pressed.
- The red indicator on the transmitter will light when one of the 5 buttons is pressed.Use a 9V size battery in the transmitter (not included in the package).
- Note: Maybe Light adjustment function doesn’t fit the LED and Compact Fluorescent Lamp light
- Fan button controls 3-speeds (high/medium/low)
- Light dimmer button controls the brightness of the light
- Works with down rod mounted fans; receiver mounts in fan canopy
- Includes transmitter and receiver
- Operates to a distance of up to 40-feet