Looking for doormat welcoming stuff, then you came to right place. Pineapple doormat is one of most favorites of all doormats for your house or apartment. They are also a great gift for new houses of your friends or family.
Before you buy doormat you might want to check this specific
- To be made from good material, to clean up your shoes
- Not too complicated not too simple
- Unique that expresses your style
- Color to matches your front door
- For all seasons
- TO CLEAN IT EASILY ( One of the most important things before you buy doormat )
TRUE FACT: It takes almost 3 years for a single pineapple to reach maturation.
Which makes the price tag a bit more understandable.
- Richly textured, fade resistant design
- Heavy duty backing traps dirt and protects surfaces
- Natural coconut fibers enhance beauty and offer superior cleaning performance
- Place in a covered, weather-protected area to maintain best appearance and prevent natural fibers from degrading
- Manufacturing entrance mats in the USA since 1889
2Home & More
- All season, colorfast and weather tolerant
- Durable coir that scrapes shoes clean
- Vinyl backing to help prevent movement
- Makes a great gift!
- 100% Polyester
- Made in US
- Indoor or outdoor doormat 18 inch by 27 inch action back felt floor mat/carpet/rug
- Made and printed in the USA
- Black binding tape is Sewn around the mat for durability and to nicely frame the Artwork
- Durable and fade resistant
- Wash with high pressure from your garden hose or with a power wash use cleaner that does not produce Suds
4Coir Doormat Pineapple
- Dimensions: 28.5L x 16.5W x 0.7H in.
- Made from coconut fiber
- Recycled rubber backing
- Flat, woven mat in brown
- Absorbs snow, ice, dirt and debris and dries quickly
- Handsomely designed and embossed; won’t fade or rot
- Crafted in India of heavy duty premium polypropylene for rugged durability-5 mm thickness
- Doormat Size: 22″ x 35″
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use; Care: wash down