An oscillating fan is one of best choices when it comes to the ceiling. It is best because it moves air in different areas and makes it cooler. You always want to buy a fan which is silent in his own way and it also has the remote control. Oscillating Ceiling Fan we are going to present are stylish and unique but you can also go with classic style.
- Oscillating function for additional comfort
- •Damp rated for covered outdoor locations
- •Oscillation can be either on/off and is controlled by the wall control remote
- •Dual mount installation, standard or sloped ceiling
- Uses two 23-Watt LED light strips, included
- Hand held remote control, battery included
- Quiet, wobble-free design
- For interior and outdoor use under a covered ceiling
- 24-inch powder coated metal blade
- 3-speed, 1/4-Horsepower, 120-volt, 1-phase, totally enclosed ball bearing motor
- Rear mounted pull cord switch and a black, 10-foot, 3-conductor SJT type power cord
- ETL and OSHA compliant and has been tested in accordance with AMCA standard 230.99
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- 17″ wide overall x canopy is 5″ wide, 2 1/2″ high.
- 14″ blade span x 15.5 degree blade pitch.
- Antique bronze finish on the motor and 3 blades; frosted white glass diffuser.
- Integrated 11 watt LED downlight; 3000K; 800 lumens; comparable to a 60 watt incandescent bulb.
- UL listed for damp locations; not suitable for locations in humid climates with salt water exposure.
- This fan does not accept light kits.
- Dimensions: Canopy Diameter 6.41″, Ceiling to Top of Fan Blades 18.69″, Total Blade Span Diameter 18″
- Hanging Weight is 14.5. This fan is rated for Damp Locations. Download Installation Details Below.
- This fan comes included with a wall control.
- Comes included with blades.