You don’t want to lose your accessorize. Your necklaces and other things must be organized and must require little space. Necklace holder on the wall is the best option when it comes organizes your accessories and looking good. You also would like to go after holder that has a mirror.
1Lockable Jewelry Cabinet
- SPACIOUS AND CONVENIENT STORAGE: Easily locate your prized piece of jewelry in this classy, compartmentalized, and spacious storage solution.
- STYLISH AND DURABLE: Hang over the door or mount directly on the wall for an attractive and secure alternative to traditional jewelry boxes. Fancy key included.
- LOOK FABULOUS: Full length mirror ensures that you look amazing before leaving the house, entertaining guests, or just testing out different styles.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Simply attach hooks and hang over the door or use screws to mount directly to the wall or door. Hardware and instructions included.
- Firwood Forest is the only authorized seller on Amazon to sell this product
- All Sellers That Are Not Firwood Forest Are Counterfeiters
- New Larger Size – 17 in. wide, 14 in. tall, 3 in. deep
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Ready to hang with mounting screws included
- This elegant design you are viewing is a new fully assembled EZwall-mount Jewelry Organizer. It has a 1-1/2” total thickness, 6” tall and 20” wide. The jewelry board is White with 37 Gold coated jewelry hooks. Its comes attractively packaged and includes an EZ-mount hidden wall bracket, foam mounting template, all mounting hardware needed, and easy to follow instructions with pictures. (jewelry in pictures not included) Amazon search ( eznecklaceholder ) to view all hook colors and sizes.
- This design protects your investment with metal jewelry hooks coated with chip proof plastic. Your jewelry never contacts metal, so its safe from turning or changing color. Each coated hook offsets the others for maximum capacity. This clear viewing allows you choose the perfect jewelry for the occasion, then easily & quickly put it back with no fuss or tangles.
- You will love how the wall mount design simplifies your life and saves your counter space. Its thin enough to go on the empty wall space behind your closet or bathroom door, but once you see how your jewelry makes it your own work of art, you’ll want to have it where you can see it.
- This design makes mounting very, very easy because EZnecklaceholder has done much of the work for you. The included foam mounting template makes it easy to position the jewelry board exactly where you want it and ensures the proper placement of the mounting bracket.
- This patent pending mounting bracket has a special angle on it and the opposite angle has been notched into the back of the jewelry board. Once hooked together, it forces the jewelry organizer to stay flat and secure against the wall. The bracket can be screwed to wood or drywall. This mounting bracket actually works great on drywall with no wood backing because it has specially drilled angled holes that lock it to the drywall. NO drywall anchors needed, and NO large holes in your walls.